- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 holds two Intel Xeon Gold 5120 2.2 GHz.
- Unlike other processors who focus on performance, Xeon focuses on error correction. This CPU has two of these error-correcting processors.
- 1 GHz processor has 1 billion cycles per second, but this CPU has 2.2 billion cycles per second. That means that the processor can complete a task much more frequently.
- This processor belongs to the family of Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series.
- Processor core can differ from 4 to 24. This range will provide high-speed data processing.
- It also has cache ranging from 13.75 MB L3 to 38.50 MB L3. Processor cache on level 3 goes up to 4 MB for normal CPUs.
- This CPU does not support normal hard disks as its counterparts do.
- For storage it 8 SFF SATA drives.
- SFF stands for Small Form Factor. It is mainly used in servers who use hot swappable drives.
- It has 32GB (2x16GB Registered DIMMs, 2666 MT/s).
- In more technical terms, it has 48 DIMM slots. DIMM (Dual in-line memory module) contains one or more RAM on the circuit board.
- Its memory type is HPE DDR4 Smart Memory, and memory storage is 3 TB.
Dimension and weight –
- Height-75.47 cm
- Weight- 34 Kgs
With the use of SFF drives, which are particularly used for servers, this CPU is meant to handle server and not for domestic purposes.
Network specification –
- It has 1 GB 331FLR Ethernet adapter, 4-ports per controller for NIC (Network Interface Controller).
- NIC is the component that helps to connect the CPU with the internet. It can transfer data at 1 billion bits per second.
Power consumption –
- It consumes 1600W of power.
- It also has Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit.
- While normal CPU uses 95 – 140 watts this CPU consumes 1600 W of power.
This CPU is designed for server uses. It follows the chassis of 2U Rack Server. Price for this CPU is 551251.25 in Indian currency. The company also provides an HPE 3-3-3 Next Business Day Support warranty.