Everyday companies are launching new models of smart phones with better looks and advance features. It can be confusing for them to choose the right one. If you are considering purchasing the Moto G6 Plus or Moto Z or Moto Z Plus, you need to consider the few important points related to them.
About Moto G6 Plus
The Moto G6 Plus that runs on Android 8.0 Oreo was launched by Motorola in April 2018. Some of the specifications include:
- It has 5.93 inch display with 1084X2160 pixels resolution. It comes with Gorilla glass protection and powered with 3,200mAh battery.
- It is powered by 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 processor. It comes with 4GB RAM and internal memory of 64GB that can be extendable up to 128GB.
- This phone comes with 12MP back camera and 8MP front camera.
- It is possible to unlock Moto G6 Plus by getting unlock code from the carrier for free if you are the original owner and must have met the commitment period with the carrier.
About Moto Z
Launched in June 2016, Moto Z has many top features including slim and stylish look and advance specifications.
- This phone is a 5.5 inch with 1440X2560 pixels resolutions touchscreen.
- The process is 1.8GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory that can be extendable.
- It has 13MP rear and 5MP front camera with dual LED flash.
- You can use any service providers in any country without any worry to lose data when you unlock Moto Z using IMEI.
About Moto Z Play
This mid-range Moto Z Play is actually offered from Lenovo with support for Moto Mods.
- This HD display 5.5 inch touch phone with 1080X1920 pixels comes with 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon625. It has 3GB RAM with internal memory of 32GB.
- With Android 6.0.1, this phone has 16MP rear and 5MP front camera with flash.
- If you download code to unlock Moto Z Play, it will never be removed but update any number of times.